Flash Image Enhancer Support Product Page

This topic was archived

Dynamic Images

Asked 18 May 2007 21:10:24
has this question
18 May 2007 21:10:24 randy moroz posted:
I am trying to use the flash image enhancer with dynamic images and the dreamweaver repeat region. It only seems to apply the effects to the first record. Is it possible to apply to all the images?

Thanks

Replies

Replied 21 May 2007 11:28:24
21 May 2007 11:28:24 Georgi Kralev replied:
Hi Randy,

If it work with the first record there should not be any problems with the other.
In order to give you any suggestion first I will need check your page. Therefore, please provide the following information:
1. Your entire page (all the asp and html code )
2. Online link to it.

Regards,

Georgi Kralev

----------------------------------
Support - www.DMXzone.com
Replied 23 May 2007 02:20:26
23 May 2007 02:20:26 peter hart replied:
Hi, if you look at the code the id bit in the span i.e. <span id="dv_image1"> must match where the code is writing the image. so at the end of the java stuff there is something like image1.write("dv_image1" the the names have to match and be different for every image on that page.
Replied 23 May 2007 09:42:13
23 May 2007 09:42:13 Georgi Kralev replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Hi, if you look at the code the id bit in the span i.e. &lt;span id="dv_image1"&gt; must match where the code is writing the image. so at the end of the java stuff there is something like image1.write("dv_image1" the the names have to match and be different for every image on that page.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Yes, this is the standard Flash Image Enhancer behavior . In order effects to be applied span Id and value set by Javascript write function should match.

Regards,

Georgi Kralev

----------------------------------
Support - www.DMXzone.com

Reply to this topic