Flash Image Enhancer Support Product Page

This topic was archived

How is the extension used ?

Asked 14 May 2007 00:58:59
has this question
14 May 2007 00:58:59 ahmed zaheen posted:
Do you have any online flash tutorial to see a demo of the extension using tipss and tricks? also can we use this for dynamic sites to create those effets on demand?

Thanks

Zaheen

Replies

Replied 14 May 2007 12:52:13
14 May 2007 12:52:13 Georgi Kralev replied:
Hi Ahmed,

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> Do you have any online flash tutorial to see a demo of the extension using tipss and tricks? <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Currently the only demo about Flash Image Enhancer is of a gallery that is created with the extension. It could be found at Flash Image Enhancer official page:
dmxzone.com/ShowDetail.asp?NewsId=13503

But for more information how extension is used you could check the following tutorials:
www.dmxzone.com/ShowDetail.asp?NewsId=13519

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>also can we use this for dynamic sites to create those effets on demand?<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>
Yes. You could modify the code generated of Flash Image Enhancer and write your own code for setting the some of the properties dynamically.
For example. This is how looks a sample code generated from Flash Image Enhancer:
&lt;span id="dv_flashImage1" style="float:left"&gt;&lt;img src="Images/lifestyle2_thumb.jpg" width="116" height="80" /&gt;&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;script type="text/javascript"&gt;
// &lt;![CDATA[
var flashImage1 = new dmxFlashImageEnhancer("Images/lifestyle2_thumb.jpg", "fl_flashImage1", "116", "80";
flashImage1.setScriptLibrary("ScriptLibrary";
flashImage1.addVariable("onClickUrl", "Images/lifestyle2.jpg";
flashImage1.addVariable("onClickTarget", "_self";
flashImage1.addVariable("hasBorder", "true";
flashImage1.addVariable("borderSize", "3";
flashImage1.addVariable("hasShadow", "true";
flashImage1.addVariable("shadowSize", "5";
flashImage1.addVariable("doGrayScale", "true";
flashImage1.addVariable("mouseOverBorderColor", "0xFF3399";
flashImage1.write("dv_flashImage1";
// ]]&gt;
&lt;/script&gt;

If you need to set dynamically the Border color which appear on mouse over, the thumbnail picture and the picture that is opened when it is clicked upon the thumbnail you could modify the code. Modified code could look like this:

&lt;span id="dv_flashImage1" style="float:left"&gt;&lt;img src="Images/&lt;%=thumb_file%&gt;" width="116" height="80" /&gt;&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;script type="text/javascript"&gt;
// &lt;![CDATA[
var flashImage1 = new dmxFlashImageEnhancer("Images/&lt;%=thumb_file%&gt;", "fl_flashImage1", "116", "80";
flashImage1.setScriptLibrary("ScriptLibrary";
flashImage1.addVariable("onClickUrl", "Images/&lt;%=image_file%&gt;";
flashImage1.addVariable("onClickTarget", "_self";
flashImage1.addVariable("hasBorder", "true";
flashImage1.addVariable("borderSize", "3";
flashImage1.addVariable("hasShadow", "true";
flashImage1.addVariable("shadowSize", "5";
flashImage1.addVariable("doGrayScale", "true";
flashImage1.addVariable("mouseOverBorderColor", "&lt;%=mouse_over_color%&gt;";
flashImage1.write("dv_flashImage1";
// ]]&gt;
&lt;/script&gt;

How thumb_file, image_file and mouse_over_color variables will be initialized depend on you (you could read the values from Database or pass them as parameters in URL string).

I hope this answer to your questions.

Regards,

Georgi Kralev

----------------------------------
Support - www.DMXzone.com
Replied 14 May 2007 19:32:33
14 May 2007 19:32:33 ahmed zaheen replied:
Hello Georgi Kralev,
Thanks for the reply, I would like to know this will work with php as well, but did your sample is for asp or is it for any language? also will this work with dreamweaver repeat region?

also can you suggest me a flash database dynamic bundle with which I can make dynamic albums, galleries and also dynamic slideshow. when there are too many presentation bundle, I am confused. Please try to make more convinient bundles instead too many bundles.
Replied 15 May 2007 12:22:05
15 May 2007 12:22:05 Georgi Kralev replied:
Hi Ahmed,
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Thanks for the reply, I would like to know this will work with php as well, but did your sample is for asp or is it for any language? also will this work with dreamweaver repeat region?<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

The sample code is for asp but very easily it could be written similar code for php or other server-side language supported by Dreamweaver.
We have not thesed the extension with repeat region but I do not see any reason for not working.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>also can you suggest me a flash database dynamic bundle with which I can make dynamic albums, galleries and also dynamic slideshow. when there are too many presentation bundle, I am confused. Please try to make more convinient bundles instead too many bundles.<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

I can suggest you the following bundle and extensions:

*Flash Album and Slideshow Pro Bundle 2 (flash gallery for your photos and Flash slideshow)
dmxzone.com/ShowDetail.asp?NewsId=11598

To make your gallery editable you can chose from Dynamic Flash Gallery ASP or Dynamic Flash Gallery PHP extensions (depending on the server-side language that you prefer). Check the following link:

* Dynamic Flash Gallery ASP
www.dmxzone.com/showDetail.asp?TypeId=3&NewsId=11683

* Dynamic Flash Gallery PHP
www.dmxzone.com/showDetail.asp?TypeId=3&NewsId=11694

Note: Before making any final purchase decision please contact or
There you can receive more detailed and accurate information about the bundles and extensions which will best suit your needs.

Best regards,

Georgi Kralev

Replied 16 May 2007 12:35:37
16 May 2007 12:35:37 ahmed zaheen replied:
Hi Georgi Kralev
Can I use Web Assist Digital File Pro or InterAKT MX Upload instead of your file uploading extension or image processor?

Thank you

Zaheen
Replied 16 May 2007 14:32:05
16 May 2007 14:32:05 Georgi Kralev replied:
Hi ahmed zaheen,

I am not familiar with these products (Web Assist Digital File Pro and InterAKT MX Upload).
Therefore, I cannot provide any information on the subject.

Best regards,

Georgi Kralev

Replied 23 May 2007 22:23:11
23 May 2007 22:23:11 ahmed zaheen replied:
Hi! Georgi
Thanks for the reply. I just need to know whether I can use any image uploader which works almost same as dmx zome image uploader?

Thanks

Ahmed
Replied 28 May 2007 16:40:07
28 May 2007 16:40:07 Georgi Kralev replied:
Hi Ahmed,

Flash Image Enhancer extension is based on JavaScript and Flash (It does not depend on particular server-side technology or any DMXzone uploader code).

Therefore, you could use any image uploader you like.

Best regards,

Georgi Kralev

Reply to this topic